Saturday 20 November 2010

Cold, flu and respiratory infections

Respiratory infections are due to viruses which are able to invade the body when the immune system is weakened due to flu, colds or exposure to extreme cold, humidity or dusty air.

Herbal treatments can help in the beginning stages of the disease, before pneumonia sets in. In the acute stage of the disease, the treatment should be administered only in a hospital. The herbal treatment is aimed at strengthening  the immune system, encouraging or suppressing coughs, and eliminating infection.

Drugs that fight infections, spasms, and bacteria of the infected mucus of the mouth, trachea, and bronchial tube are used. Such herbs include peppermint and thyme.


More interesting information about bronchitis and BronchoPam is published in a study by the American Botanical Council called Mistletoe: Good for More Than Free Kisses, HerbalGram. 2005; 68:50-59 American Botanical Council

Mistletoe: Good for more than free kisses 

In our next blog we will talk about Chronic Bronchitis.

By Dr. Pamukoff, MD


Dr. Pamukoff (Dr. Pamukov) is a world-famous doctor renowned as one of the founders of Scientific Phytotherapy. Scientific Phytotherapy is a medical discipline that examines the biochemical components of healing herbs and their remedial effect using modern research methods. He has worked with medicinal plants since 1942.

Now in his late 80’s he still invents new formulas based on his unique experience and knowledge about good health.

Dr. Pamukoff has won many international awards including the award of the State Administration for Traditional Chinese Medicine, granted to very few leading scientists outside of China for their exceptional contribution to the advancement of natural medicine.

Over 2 million copies of his books have been printed in several languages. His most famous books are entitled Natural Pharmacy (the title has been also translated by some authors as Nature’s Pharmacy, both translations are correct), first edition in 1981. Another famous book is Home Pharmacy, first published in 1992.

Over 540,000 patients from all over the world have been cured in his Scientific Phytotherapy Clinic with herbal remedies. Dr. Pamukoff has been so popular and successful that he established one of the first Phytotherapy practices in Europe that has been officially working for a Ministry of Health with the task of combating difficult medical conditions such as obesity, asthma and epilepsy. It became one of the pioneering and leading natural clinics worldwide. In 2007 Dr. Pamukoff initiated PAM MEDICA, an international entity with head office in London that focuses on research and development of new Phytotherapy formulas as well as their production and marketing.

Many celebrities have been treated in the clinic of Dr. Pamukoff – actors, singers, writers, scientists as well as politicians. A section devoted to the scientific work of Dr. Pamukoff and the Scientific Phytotherapy Clinic is written in the historic book ‘'Green Pharmacy’' (London 1981) by Barbara Griggs. The book presented an authoritative study on the history and evolution of herbal medicine and received excellent reviews by leading scientists and journalists.

More interesting information about plants as medicines on http://www.dr-pamukoff.com 

3 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ADIGBA cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ADIGBA because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ADIGBA via dradigba@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348077875210. he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.
    1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete